• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just for Scoot

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Here you are scoot you will have to swoon today!

Picture018.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Thanks Mandy, and your not being nosey! Scoot ask if he could have piccies last night so i put these up this mornin and im gonna get some newer ones today!

Phill said:
Thanks Mandy, and your not being nosey! Scoot ask if he could have piccies last night so i put these up this mornin and im gonna get some newer ones today!

I tell you what that Scoot is a right lil charmer, talk about having a little black book, I bet he's got several :wink: :lol:

It does Cazza! It does! I use the litter trays because they are big enough to get all the buns round!

if they are anything like Coby they will go nuts for those pellets, he honks and jumps on me when I try and fill his bowl :roll: nutter!!

Erm.....I actually had to come and have a look in my capacity as Scoot's Personal Assistant, no other reason of course!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Fabulous piccies, Phill!!! I love the one where the little white one in the middle is turning his head to the side to get a better grip on the carrot!!! I love it when they do that!!!!! :D

Fabby photos! It amazes me to see all of those bunnies together. Fantastic!

Thanks helen! They get on great when theres pellets around but not so great when there are no pellets left!

Oh Auntie Phil :D I could just picture myself amongst them now :p :wink: :lol: :lol: Thank you very much for the photos :shock: :lol:

Scoot said:
Oh Auntie Phil :D I could just picture myself amongst them now :p :wink: :lol: :lol: Thank you very much for the photos :shock: :lol:

Your very welcome Soot XX

S.T.R.A.W.B.E.R.R.Y said:
OMG look at all that food, I'm jumping in my chopper and heading North :rabbit2:

your very welcome to come and jion us Strawberry but i think that your mummay miss you a little if you did XX

Back