• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OFFERED: very loving forever home for needy bunbun

bubble

Young Bun
As some of you know, we lost our lovely baby Fistral this week. We have decided that the house is just too quiet without a bun about the place...

We have decided that we would like to take on a resuce bun who is in desperate need of a loving forever home...

Obviously, we're not ready to take on a bun straight away, so will need a week or two before we take a new addition...

We would like to take a small-medium bun, preferably female, but will take male (neutered or not), who is vaccinated... we want to take a bun who really needs a home, as we want to be able to turn their live around!! The bun would be mainly living in a hutch (overnight and spending the morning in an outdoor hutch) and being free in the afternoons and evenings...

We are in High Wycombe BUCKS, and would be willing to travel a little way to pick up a little bunny (though not too far as it would distress the bun)

We have a hutch (but this has been disinfected etc), food, toys, litter trays etc, and now all we need is a new little baby to love and care for...

If you have/know of a bunny who needs a very loving forever home, please PM, email, call or text me (details below).

Many thanks

Lizzie

T: 01494 465151
M: 07834 908557
E: bubble_the_duvet_monster@hotmail.com

buns

hi was so sorry about Fistral. I will be getting 2 buns tomorrow from Elaine..see seperate thread..."transport needed"..they are male but one of them was described to me by Elaine as very friendly houserabbit material who likes to watch tv from a sofa! He has been at Elaines for a long time :( They will both be looking for forever homes.
Will post pics tomorrow evening and can come part way towards you to deliver! Both of them will be neutered and vacs before leaving me.
Watch this space!

ARC have a number of neutered females looking for homes, there will be more arriving this week as Cheryl will be out and about on Wednesday evening driving down the M11 with a car laden with piggies and rabbits to meet Donna and I to hand over her precious cargo to us. There are also others coming from others sources this weekend and on Tuesday evening.

We are based in Twickenham and our website is www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk

http://www.greenfieldsrescue.co.uk/moreinfo.asp?AniID=78

Wheatley here is absolutely gorgoeus despite missing bits of his ear and nose.... he has a lovely temperament as well. Also Vevet is another needy female at Greenfields and its not that far from you...... when I've been over there, Lorna has to check my clothes to make sure I've not got one of these squirreled away.... :lol: :lol:

highly recommended......

I am off to Lorna's to collect some piggies .... I'll see all her lovely buns, she always checks that I haven't got more animals than she thinks I am taking away.

Janice

Back