• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agi has gone to the bridge

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Very unexpectantly this afternoon i found Agi dead. I couldn't find anything wrong with her for about an hour. We then looked up her anal glands and there they were, maggots. Agi was fine thismorning and she has been fine all week but they had obviously got in where i couldn't see and she has passed away. I feel very guilty and upset with myself that we did not discover it until it was to late.

Goodnight my Agi XXX

Oh no! So very sorry to hear this Phill, binky free Agi :cry:

Sending lots of healing hugs your way.
Alison xx

I really feel for you Phill, I'm sure you feel exactly the same way as I did with Nougat. Flystrike is a horrible thing and happens so fast.
Agi had a fantastic life with you and was happy and much loved.
Binky free Agi.

Really sorry Phill - It was difficult enough for us to keep on top with two bunnies (especially as they were both working there way through the bunny sickness almanac), with your gang it must be so much harder.

sweet dreams and run free little one.

Take care

Martin + Pam

Phill, like I said to you tonight on the phone it isn't your fault, You are one of the best bunny mums I know and I can assure you there would have been no way I would let her come to you if you weren't. I certainly wouldn't want anyone else but you to look after mine.
Take care and lots of love
Kay & David.xx

Goodnight Agi it was so nice for me to be your mum for a short while and to know you had the best forever home and forever mum you could have ever had
aunty kay

Oh Phil I'm sorry to hear about Agi, what a terrible shock for you, please don't blame yourself, you are a fab bunny mommy, if only all buns were looked after the way you look after yours the world would be a better placexx

Back