• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy and his new catflap.

Rex Rabbity

Warren Scout
floppy1.jpg

What's this? It's raining, how can I get back to my hutch?

floppy2.jpg

Oh I see!

floppy3.jpg

Too much like hard work, I need a rest!

flopsy.gif

Oh for goodness sake isnt that the best pic?! Flopsy is a stunningly good looking rabbit - and clever too by the looks of it!! :D

Haven't you got a fab bunny??? Oh, sooooo sweet!! Flopsy has to be the most gorgous bunny, i have ever seen. (sorry, apart from Bindi!!)

There the sort of pics i would be proud to stick on my wall.

Gracie and animals x

Doorkeeper, the catflap we have is a STAYWELL 320 - 4 Way Locking. I would say that it is big enough for most medium size rabbits. We got ours from Pets At Home, but here is a link to a website that also sells them: http://www.catflaps.com/home.html?rid=caaat2&target=dept_41.html&lang=en-gb
If you own one of giant breeds, I would go for a small dog flap, as they would be easier for it to get in and out of.

BirdieBun, my digicam is at Olympus for a warranty repair at the moment. I should have it back soon, so I will take some more and post them.

flopsy.gif

Back