• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dotty

mmmmmmmmmm wonder if these smell
DSC01503.jpg

Yep they do!!

DSC01504.jpg

Aww! How lovely is Dotty! :love:

Nice trainers by the way! :wink:

Wait till Cazza269 sees those, she is crazy about shoes! lol!

cazza269 said:
Wait till Cazza269 sees those, she is crazy about shoes! lol

:lol: :lol: how bonkers did you just mak me sound then.....roflol!!! :roll:

Not some wierd foot fetish then, just shoes, do you prefer new shoes or old worn in ones, designer or cheap, come on don't be embarresed you can share with us :wink: :D

Aaaaaaaaw, Shark and Melle (heh! heh! if Scoot sees that he will immediately jump to the conclusion Auntie Lizzie's on the Saturday night sherbits!!! :lol: ) those pics are gorgeous!!! What an absolute darling! :D

cazza269 said:
Wait till Cazza269 sees those, she is crazy about shoes! lol

:lol: :lol: how bonkers did you just mak me sound then.....roflol!!! :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Aww cazza, I'd never say you were bonkers!!!!! A little nutty perhaps...... :lol: :lol: :wink:

Lizzie said:
Aaaaaaaaw, Shark and Melle (heh! heh! if Scoot sees that he will immediately jump to the conclusion Auntie Lizzie's on the Saturday night sherbits!!! :lol: ) those pics are gorgeous!!! What an absolute darling! :D

Auntie Lizzie :D I am watching you :wink: and you don't need any excuse for a sherbit night :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
aww she is adorable is she still gettin on with Millie? Aww just like my poppet she is!

They are at the moment constantly fighting and both have the scars to prove it :shock: :shock:

We are hoping they settle soon but the fights are nasty and one of them will get really hurt soon. Babbits hey, what will we do with them :roll: :roll:

OMG! Yet they loved each other at first! Bunnies bunnies bunnies! :roll: She is so like my Poppet they would make a lovely couple! :D Want to try my Bino with Millie she is sooo destructive and naughty! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back