• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thumper...

MandyM

Mama Doe
Thought I share a few pics of my Niece's bun Thumper. He stayed with us whilst they went away on their hols, he's quite a comical little fellow. :D

Exploring the garden
mini-DSC01338.jpg

Chilling after a mad race about
mini-DSC01344.jpg

Meeting Benji and Bluebell
mini-DSC01336.jpg

Did you say food!
mini-DSC01352.jpg

Blimey this running about and meeting new buns don't half make a wee bun tired
mini-DSC01353.jpg

A little thank you for looking after Thumper

mini-DSC01356.jpg

I've got some vids I'll try and post those a bit later

Awww! Tell your neice her little bun is adorable!!!!! :love:

What did Benji and Blue think of him? See you could have another bun then! :idea: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww he's so coot!!! i love the one of him chilling on the pebbles, i love it when buns feet stick out behind them like that :lol:

loopylop said:
Awww! Tell your neice her little bun is adorable!!!!! :love:
He is a little cutie, he's supposed to be a mini lop but he's way smaller than our two, think he's got a bit of something else going on too :lol:

loopylop said:
What did Benji and Blue think of him? See you could have another bun then! :idea: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well Blue wasn't too bothered about him but Benji was like "Mmmmmh new bun on the block eh", I think the fact that Thumper has his tackle didn't help :roll: :lol: I'm sure he was teasing Benji, I'm sure I heard him shout "Oi no nuts" :lol: :lol: They only met through the runs but there didn't seem to be any probs. Well Rob did have to build Thumper a run as he couldn't bring his, so it means I have a spare run now...... mmmmmmhhhhh... nope I couldn't two's enough trouble :lol:

allyandtobey said:
awww he's so coot!!! i love the one of him chilling on the pebbles, i love it when buns feet stick out behind them like that :lol:

I know there is just something about buns feet :D cute and fluffy :D

MandyM said:
Well Blue wasn't too bothered about him but Benji was like "Mmmmmh new bun on the block eh", I think the fact that Thumper has his tackle didn't help :roll: :lol: I'm sure he was teasing Benji, I'm sure I heard him shout "Oi no nuts" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
MandyM said:
Well Blue wasn't too bothered about him but Benji was like "Mmmmmh new bun on the block eh", I think the fact that Thumper has his tackle didn't help :roll: :lol: I'm sure he was teasing Benji, I'm sure I heard him shout "Oi no nuts" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4.gif
pmsl!!!!!

Back