• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Ben actually NOT eating - faint

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrBenonbox.jpg

[/img]
BoxandMrBen.jpg

Well, he does actually live in the shower room which is rather large :D It's bigger than my normal bathroom. Him and Elliot live there and as it is the en-suite to the extension they get to see all the other buns through the gate :D

Quick.....Quick......QUIIIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!! Where's the smelling salts, I cannot believe he hasn't got his head in a bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's actually awake but not eating!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He must be starting to get over being starved at the Palace!!!!! (Where he used to have his paws in the bowl before I had lowered it to ground level!!!) He looks sooooooo happy!!!! :D :D :D

Gosh hes gorgeous! He must be soooo clean living in the shower room :wink: Praps hes got a secret hoard of food in there that you dint know about! :D

Well, I think it is an absolute disgrace. Mr Ben and no food. I am sorry Jay but I think there is a little porky pie going on here, he must have his mouth full!!!!

Alice

Back