• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Sweeties

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Also known as Midnight and Melinda - we call them the Sweeties 'cos they are M and M's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yesterday they where playing on the top lawn - suddenly John saw Melinda on the middle lawn :shock: She had jumped on top of an old hutch we have for them to play in - then she had jumped the fence :shock: Later on she did it again closely followed by Midnight - we couldn't believe it :shock: This is not the boy who came on Sunday - he's getting hardfaced, cheeky and even thumps his feet when you put him in his tris at night :shock: Little Loves they are :oops: :oops:
Thesweeties239505.jpg

[/img]
Sweeties239501.jpg

Tired out now - time for snoozes :roll:
Snoozingsweeties.jpg

[/img]
Sweetiessnoozing.jpg

They look lovely together. I love it when bunnies are mischievous - it's what gives them their character, isn't it? It's like with teaching - I'd be very disappointed if a class were perfectly behaved all the time - where's the personality in that?!!!

Having seen how Midnight was when he arrived and how much work you felt you would have to do with him Jay, it is sheer, unadulterated joy to see just how relaxed he is - he is a credit to you and I know Alice will be over the moon to see these pictures!!!! :D :D :D

Back