• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am dr Dolittle lol

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
looking through some random picture, just noticed this, I've a bunny on my lap and a bird on my leg, :lol: this is what it's like when I try and have my tea at night, Beatrix once jumped straight on top of me straight into the curry I was eating once, splattered everything in red sauce :lol:

63b23317.jpg

OMG that's a bit on the big side, my thighs look big anyway without them being enlarged like that. I'll make it smaller.

:lol: :lol: ok I've not managed to make it smaller yet, ok I'm off on a mission, will be back in a nit with a seeable picture :lol:

SOAD said:
:lol: :lol: ok I've not managed to make it smaller yet, ok I'm off on a mission, will be back in a nit with a seeable picture :lol:

you do make me giggle! ok see you in a nit! you silly soad! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOAD said:
looking through some random picture, just noticed this, I've a bunny on my lap and a bird on my leg, :lol: this is what it's like when I try and have my tea at night, Beatrix once jumped straight on top of me straight into the curry I was eating once, splattered everything in red sauce :lol:

63b23317.jpg

curried bun yum! :shock: :lol:

cazza269 said:
or even curried bun with birdy rice! :wink: :lol:

think i prefer curried ****! :shock: :lol: :lol:

why has cocks being smudged out its only a abriviation for cockatiels! :lol:

SOAD said:
Beatrix once jumped straight on top of me straight into the curry I was eating once, splattered everything in red sauce :lol:

LOL! Elroy did EXACTLY this last night! :lol: :lol:
Then proceeded to walk all over my work trousers with his curry feet :roll: :lol:

Back