• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peggy and Cola looking for a forever home

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Peggy and Cola are a male / female pair who are looking for a forever home together, they are 2 years old and have been looking for a home via ARC for well over a year now. None of the visitors from this forum as yet have met them as they are being fostered in a foster home who only has one pair of rabbits which is these!

Peggy is black & white and a lively girl while Cola is all black and is a pretty lazy bunny but he likes to eat more than his share of the food. They both love to come to the front of the run for stokes and attention. Both like being picked up. Peggy is a little bit more skittish about their foster owners dog and other loud noises than cola is. They are both very clean and use their litter tray for the correct use.

They a lovely pair who only are being re-homed because of their owner's ill health. they require a secure home and garden as they have been known to find small gaps and hide behind or under things.
peggycola1.jpg

peggycola2.jpg

peggycola3.jpg

peggycola4.jpg

If you require more information please contact donna-arc

They are both neutered and vaccinated

Janice

It is really wierd we have had some very nice buns in fostercare for a while particuarly over the summer months, many of these were of exceptional nature and would have suited the first time bunny owner, they were just over looked. I had Bill at my place for months who has just gone out to a lovely family in Kent to be paired up with a girl friend, he would be waiting for me in the morning by the bars, his bottom level of the double storey cage woud be immaculate and he would hoover up all the stray hay that had falled down and take it back up to his bedroom! He would hop indoors and never left anything he shouldn't have behind him. It would have taken a lot to have beaten him as a rabbit yet he always got overlooked and every home he got offered fell through apart from this last offer.

Hopefully we will find Peggy and Cola something very soon.

Janice
Janice

Back