• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC females looking for homes

janice

Wise Old Thumper
Animal Rescue and Care which is a small animal rescue which is based in Twickenham, South West London has a number of female rabbits looking for homes. These include:

Hattie who is a 4 year old black female. Hatties ears change from being up in the air to flopping down. Hattie is neutered andis now ready and waiting for a loving family and a bunny boyfriend to keep her company. She hasnt been used to going out for runs and is quite fat as a result of this, this will soon change as has been put on a diet and going out for lots of exercise! rehomed
hattie.jpg

Charlotte has been brought into ARC via the RSPCA. Charlotte isnt ready to be homed just yet as she had babies 2 weeks ago. Charlotte has already had one litter of babies that we know of but all her babies died through neglect. Once Charlotte's babies are old enough to leave home she will be ready to be homed either with a neutered male or one of her babies. Charlotte is a very friendly lion head girl with pink eyes. She is available to be viewed and reserved.
Charlotte.jpg

Snowball came into ARC through the RSPCA, Snowball is about 6 months old and we thought that she may be pregnant, fortuntely she was not. Snowball will be ready to be adopted as soon as she has been neutered, which will be in very soon. Snowball will be looking for a forever home with a neutered male. Snowball is available to be viewed and reserved.
snowball.jpg

Nelly is a 2 year old mini lop girl who is a bit on the tubby side! Nelly has come into care with her sister Amber. Nelly is quite a shy girl so is looking for someone who will be patient with her, and give her time to settle into a new home. Nelly has been booked to be neutered shortly, she will be ready for rehoming as soon as she has recovered from this. rehomed
amber1lg.jpg

Amber is a very pretty smokey coloured mini lop. Amber isnt spayed just yet but will be before she leaves our care. Amber is about 2 years old, and came into foster care with her sister Nelly. Once she has been neutered she will be ready to go to her forever home. Amber has been booked to be neutered shortly and will be ready for rehoming as soon as she has recovered from this.
nellylg.jpg

ARC are also expecting in a number of other females during this coming week, for more details please look at the website www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk

If you are interested in any of the rabbits we have please contact donna-arc.

Janice

what lovely buns, I am in love with charlotte, she looks like my Daisy (except for the pink eyes)

good luck with finding them forever homes

Where is the arc again? Does it re-home out of its area with a vet referance? And is amber friendly and/or shy? thanks, xx

Stunning ladies! :)

Janice,

What camera do you use to take photos of the Rabbits? (I’m thinking about buying a new camera and you photos are always fantastic!)

Louise

hi,

alleyandtoby i do actually have someone interested in snowball although i can let you know if she decides to adopt her or not! charlotte is just as friendly but she wount be ready for another 6 weeks as she is feeding babies!

beckiboo amber and nelly may be going to a new home too, although im not too sure just yet, i can keep you updated, they are quite nervous but will need time to settle in.

ellepotter- my camera is from tesco, it only cost £50! i think you will find it isnt the camera but the person taking the pics!!! :lol: #

sophie

Sophie takes the majority of the lovely rabbit pictures and I take all the piggie ones on the website. Ben and Cheeko are the only rabbits at the moment that we have that I have photographed, mine is a very dainty camera a casion exilim which is a little larger than a credit card. I think fading the picture edges also does make the pictures a little softer. All the others Sophie has taken.

Janice

I think Hattie is absolutely gorgeous :love: Such a shame I haven't got anywhere to put another pair of buns at the moment :lol:

AlisonA said:
I think Hattie is absolutely gorgeous :love: Such a shame I haven't got anywhere to put another pair of buns at the moment :lol:

yeah i love hattie too- and she is about the same size as millie. i also have a spare indoor rabbit cage for her (big one!!) but my problem is transport!

allyandtobey said:
charlotte would be perfect aswell as tobey is due to be neutered in the next week or so, so he would be ready in six weeks too :)

so is it a lion head you are after, as charlottes babies will be ready in 6 weeks, although they wont have been neutered, but im not sure of the sexes yet!

sophie

so is it a lion head you are after, as charlottes babies will be ready in 6 weeks, although they wont have been neutered, but im not sure of the sexes yet!

not necessarily a lionhead! I was mainly noticing the not too far travelling distance and also that they are of similar age (under 1 yr), and that charlotte will be neutered, the breed was just a bonus really! Also they are similar size - these were all things I was looking for really, but I would look at anybun in the same criteria!

jrn1310 said:
Animal Rescue and Care which is a small animal rescue which is based in Twickenham, South West London has a number of female rabbits looking for homes. These include:

Nelly is a 2 year old mini lop girl who is a bit on the tubby side! Nelly has come into care with her sister Amber. Nelly is quite a shy girl so is looking for someone who will be patient with her, and give her time to settle into a new home. Nelly has been booked to be neutered shortly, she will be ready for rehoming as soon as she has recovered from this.
amber1lg.jpg

[Janice

Awww they are all lovely but that Nelly is just fab - mind you I might be slightly biased as she is the spitting image of my Cagney :D

LOOKY LIKEY - CAGNEY

P1010015.jpg

They are all lovely Janice and I hope they find lovely homes sooooon :wink:

bunnytales said:
jrn1310 said:

Nelly is a 2 year old mini lop girl who is a bit on the tubby side! Nelly has come into care with her sister Amber. Nelly is quite a shy girl so is looking for someone who will be patient with her, and give her time to settle into a new home. Nelly has been booked to be neutered shortly, she will be ready for rehoming as soon as she has recovered from this.
amber1lg.jpg

[Janice

Awww they are all lovely but that Nelly is just fab - mind you I might be slightly biased as she is the spitting image of my Cagney :D

LOOKY LIKEY - CAGNEY

P1010015.jpg

They are all lovely Janice and I hope they find lovely homes sooooon :wink:

corr not haf! lant gorgeoussssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

bubble said:
Nelly is gorgeous... can we come and have a looky round one evening this week?

Thanks

Lizzie

i think we may actually have found a home for nelly and amber together! although you are more than welcome to come and have a look at the other girlies we have! i think janice and donna are both going to pick up some more bunnies on tuesday or wednesday? not too sure the day, but sometime this week! :D

sophie

Back