• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she's gone :(

bubble

Young Bun
Thanks for everyone's help over the last few days, as some of you know, we were having problems with Fistral being poorly and going to the vets...

Unfortunately, Fis died today while we were at work. Chris and I have spoken to the vets, who think she was probably ill before we got her, and so there was nothing we could have done...

Poor baby Fis is up on Rainbow bridge, and I can only pray that she is happier there, and not in any pain...

We miss our binky bunny...

Thanks

Lizzie and Chris

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news Lizzie, I really don't know what to say.
I am sure your vet is right, and at least you did your best for your little girl while she was here.

Take care Lizzie and Chris and binkie free little Fistral :(
xxx

Really sorry to hear your news :(

It does sound as though she was ill to begin with - at least she is free from any pain that she may have had.

Sweet dreams - and run free little one

Martin + Pam

lizzie , :(

i,m so saddened to hear your news . We all though she was picking up , i,m truly truly sorry. How gutted you must be , she knew nothing but love with you tho . xxxx

This is so sad. I know how you feel. I'm so sorry to hear this. Get a new rescue bunny, re-energize the energy in your house.

Aww Lizzie and Chris, I am so sorry that Fis has passed - I can understand how sad you must be but please remember that Fis was loved which is all any bunny could want.

Big cuddles

lol Pam

So sorry to hear this news. Lucky bunny though, to be in a home with so much love, even if only for a short while.
Binky free Fistral

thanks everyone... we have decided that we are going to plant a rose to remember her...

we both cried lots last night, and this morning, and we know its going to take a while, but we'll get there, and when we are ready, we are going to rehome a bunny in need...

thanks for all your kind words

lizzie and chris

x

Yes, it's awful waking up in a morning at first, but it will get better in time. And those are excellent ideas Lizzie - a rose for little Fis and a bunster to look forward to. You'll know when the time is right to take on a rescue rab, and then somebunny will find a wonderful, loving forever home with you - lucky bun.
Take care.
xx

Sorry to hear about your little one. She was well loved when it was most important to her, at least now she is pain free. So sorry

Back