• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Poor baby Fistral

bubble

Young Bun
Well, thanks to everyone over the last few weeks who have put up with me asking every question under the sun about my bun... Unfortunately, I came home from work today, and Fis was not moving...

We've spoken to the vet who thinks that it may have been some underlying tummy problem she had before we got her, and that there was nothing we could have done...

Am very sad now, as we loved Fistral soooo sooo much. Have cried lots, and have had lots of cuddles from my wondeful fella...

Thanks for everyone's help in the short time we had our bun...

Lizzie and Chris...

Aaaaw, I am so sorry that you lost you little one, binky free little Fis free from pain and worry. Sounds like it must have been peaceful.

Dear Lizzie and Chris, I am deeply sorry to hear about Fistral, you poor things, it must have been a shock to find her :(
Bunnies can hide illness so well, and I am sure it was something that had been developing for a while as the vet said.
At least Fistral knew she was loved and had quality time with you, if not quantity.
Great big hugs coming your way, and we are thinking of you.
Love Adele and the Sanctuary bunnies.

Back