• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pineapple Has been Rehomed

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Pineapple has come to me from another rescue she is 8mth's old crossbreed she will only be a small to medium sized bun. Apperently she was returned to the rescue due to the fact that she didn't get on with the other rabbit. She is a lively little girl and needs a family who are going to love her. She has been using her litter tray while she has been with me so would not be a hassle training her.
HPIM0226Pineapple.jpg
[/img]

kayj said:
Townsbuns I am in Bolton, Lancashire. She is a little cutie.
Sorry - I seem to have confused you. Mr Ed is Denny's new bun - who will be looking for girlie to join him in his bunny shed - hence the question....

Aww she is lovely. I am on the look out for a gf for Charlie, how far are you away from Milton keynes? Sorry not too good on knowing where places are ect?
x

I am in Greater Manchester/ Lancashire which is approx 2.5hrs away I think. Apparently she was rehomed with a bun but she didn't get on with that one so she was returned back to the rescue.

She is a real little live wire and she will let you cuddle her, but she hasn't show any aggression towards other buns through the wire when she is her run.

kayj said:
I am in Greater Manchester/ Lancashire which is approx 2.5hrs away I think. Apparently she was rehomed with a bun but she didn't get on with that one so she was returned back to the rescue.

Aww thanks for that. I think shes aliitle far away from me at the moment. I am incontact with my local RSPCA about getting a female rabbit.

I hope she is rehomed soon, she looks lovely x

Back