• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midnight and Melinda

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are some pictures of two of our latest additions :D Midnight is blind in one eye and appears to be deaf - first seeing him I thought that it was going to be a long process with him but I am glad to say that not only has he bonded well with Melinda BUT today, the lovely boy did a BINKY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He let two of our friends stroke him - he then let me cuddle him earlier on :D He's in a tris on the sofa with Melinda - we have to sort some other kind of housing out for them but are racking our brains at the moment :? Midnight needs to learn to trust us and to know that we won't hurt him - I feel he's getting there a little :D
Melinda is so dainty and so very loveable :D She loves the garden and plays and binkys for ages :D She is like a little doll - and those lovely eyes of hers - wow :oops: She's the first ever dutch doe that we have had and a tri coloured one at that. Melinda is only just coming up to one and has already had litters :( But she is a very happy girl and very loving too :D
Here they are - can you see any change Auntie Alice and Auntie Lizzie :?:

midnight19905.jpg

midnightbythelamp.jpg

melinda19950.jpg

[/img]
melinda199507.jpg

They are both eating well, toileting well and loving the vet bed to lay on - I think they like the living room as it's peaceful in there - except when Minnie-Moo starts her snoring :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melinda looks so much better :D :D :D The day I saw her the poor girl was extremely snotty and looked wiped out from that and from her energetic babies.

It is lovely to see both her and Midnight are happy in their new home, I am so glad you were able to take them on.

arh midnight and melinda are gorgeous, HA MELINDA WATCH OUT FOR SCOOT HE CAN BE A CRAFTY OL' FELLA!"

Auntie Eve xxx

Scoot said:
loopylop said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! They are very cute, especially Midnight! :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

A sophie :shock: what about me 8) :lol:

mommy said I'm turning into a right one scoot! :roll: So far there are a lot of bunnies on my list including,

Binky .....
Bernard........
Scoot........

:shock: :shock: :shock: Mom says I'm going to be banned from RU if I keep it up! :cry: :shock: :shock: :roll:

BirdieBun said:
urm what about little man?

Hey, I said there were a lot of bunnies on the list... I only named a few, otherwise I'd be here all day and mommy would go mad!! :wink:

Both so gorgeous, lucky you and lucky buns to have found you.

Scoot fear not young man you are still the hottest piece of totty on this forum :wink: :wink: :wink:

aw they look very happy what a beautiful little face Melinda has :D Im so glad they are going to spend the rest of their lives with you :D

Back