• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey there everybody! What a smashin' forum!

hello and welcome :wave: if your not adicted to bunnys all ready you soon will be i came on here with 2 i now have 6 and am looking for number 7 loads of useful information on here about bonding ect good luck with the little lady friend

Hi and welcome Ludo looks so sweet!! his wife is going to be so lucky :D

And yes you will fit in here just fine i you are bunny mad

Hi there, welcome to the forum Ludo is gorgeous and i see you are also from Norwich! So am I. Do you know Cheryl? She runs a rabbit/guinea pig rescue in Norwich so if you are on the look out for a girlie bun maybe she will be able to help you :D

suwelcm.gif
to you and Ludo. He looks a very handsome bun with a "wicked" sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW!!! How welcome do we feel?!!!
Thank you everybody for being so lovely & just plain bunny mad amazing!

To Chris aka Diddeen, yes I do know of Cheryl at Sprowston Guinea Pig Rescue (I'm on the forum!) but I haven't met her. We have possibly *fingers crossed* found Ludo a little lady via a rescue home ont' 'tinternet, although we have to wait until after his op to confirm everything. If things don't work out, I will be sure to ask Cheryl for a little matchmaking help! (Ps. your baby fluffkins are beautiful!!)

Ludo is very flattered by all your comments, but mostly he's just dirty...........all the time. My fluffy socks are this months favourite choice.......while I'm wearing them :shock:

I've explained to him that he'll have to sort his manners out when his mail order bride arrives!

xSarahx

Back