• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Molly and Auntie Jill :-)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Look what I've got :shock: :shock: Molly and Auntie Jill (and Totty and Brody) sent it to meeeeeeeeeeee :D I am soooo happy - it's fantastic - my favorite films in the whole wide world :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D My eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw the present :D :D :D :D It's alright though 'cos I put them back in so I could make sure that I watch MY Jurrasic Park :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you sooooo much Auntie Jill and Molly (and Totty and Brodie) - I am overwhelmed :D :D :D :D
Here are some piccies of me and MY Jurrasic Park :D :D :D

[/b]Kissing my box set of Jurrasic Park DVD's :D :D :D :D
ScootandJurrasicPark.jpg

[/img]Smiling with delight :D :D :D :D :D
ScoothappywithJP.jpg

[/img]
Keeping it in my tris so Dad doesn't get his hands on MY Jurrasic Park :D :D :D :D :D
scootjp.jpg

I am a very, very lucky boy - I know that - but I deserve it :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) [/img]

You are so very welcome.... if I lived a bit closer, I'd offer to come for a personal viewing with you (OK I guess I'd have to bring the 2 youngsters along as well, bah!!)

Enjoy!!!

Love from Molly xx

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: Scoot, you can't watch that on your own! It'll scare the poop out of you!
:lol: :lol:

What a lucky boy you are Scoot but, as you say, you deserve it! :D

bunnyhuggger said:
:shock: Scoot, you can't watch that on your own! It'll scare the poop out of you!

Auntie Lynda and Molly :D their is always a spare seat in this house :D You two could share me :wink: and we could also watch Jurrassic Park :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
luvabun said:
Scoot said:
SHOUT :D 8) 8) :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear Miss Molly... what have you got yourself into (message from her Mum) :wink:

Well Auntie Jill :D Molly is a good looking girlie-bun :wink:
I know she is laddo, but she is getting on a bit and I'm not sure if she could stand too much excitement (although she's sprightly enough to lead me a merry chase round the garden when its home time) :roll:

aawwwww, you a brave little lad watching jurassic park :shock: :lol: I find those movies airy mary :shock: hope theres no x rated movies in your collection Scoot :wink: :lol: not sure our Jill would have the nerve to go into a shop and ask for debbie does dallas :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
aawwwww, you a brave little lad watching jurassic park :shock: :lol: I find those movies airy mary :shock: hope theres no x rated movies in your collection Scoot :wink: :lol: not sure our Jill would have the nerve to go into a shop and ask for debbie does dallas :lol: :lol:

Auntie Denny :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I might have :?: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Denny said:

Auntie Denny :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: I might have :?: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: dont worry, your secret is safe with me :wink: and probably about a million interenet viewers :lol: :lol: or should i say voyers :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back