• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heya im new

heya everyone, im new to this site, just thought i would introduce myself to everyone.
im 18 years old and am currently training as a veterinary nurse. i adore all animals and at the moment have a house rabbit called 'hunny', a house cat and two gineapigs.

Hi welcome to the forum :D
My friend works as a vet nurse in Twickenham. She is always telling me about animals she cares for and often has the odd cat to look after. :wink:

Welcome00048.gif
Just think....we might be able to pick your brains :lol:

WOW what a great welcome!!!!! thankyou guys, i certainly didnt expect a welcome like that :D i have visited a few pet forums and i must say that i have never known any to give such good welcomes!
iv been looking around at the different posts and they are all great to see, i will certainly be staying here lol

just thought i would say hi! i have in the past been a regular on here until my internet connection soughta broke.
but welcome back, im sure i will chat to you loads more :D
XxX

So glad you are going to stay here...you wil never find more caring, loving girls and boys on here and the advice is second to none!

Hi and welcome. The advice on here is fantastic. I knew very little about rabbits before I found it. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

Back