• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mommy! I'm so proud of my mess! *More pics added*

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Well, we gave sophie a straw mat to play with... She then proceeded to tear it apart on the living room floor :roll: and sit in the middle of it all! :lol: Bless....

98e0d572.jpg

She usually has run of the house, but we were busy doing stuff at that point and couldn't keep an eye on her, so she got put in her "makeshift" run!!!! :lol: :lol:

Those runs are great aren't they?! SHe does look proud of her mess. Ruby's a very messy girl too. Every morning the run is an absolute tip!

Yes, she is always proud of her distructiveness!!!!! (SP!) :lol:

Bless her! The runs are great, very easy to change it around to whatever suits! I usually just use it to fence off the tv and sofa as those were soph's main problem areas with chewing things she shouldn't be!!!! :roll: :lol:

Awwww Sophie you little minx :lol: :lol: - mine normally do this with they hay boxes straight after I've had a tidy up :roll: :lol: :lol:

Scoot said:
Hi Sophie :wink: you look great 8) well done for eating that daft mat :D :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, mommy got it for me to put it on my cage floor... :roll: Cus I slide around everywhere... mommy bought me two of them, but I would rather eat them and I try to keep telling her I like sliding on the floor, but she keeps buying things to try and stop me sliding! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's what i keep TRYING to tell mommy.... maybe now she will listen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! Don't worry, she doesn't need much encouraging anyway! She can be a little minx allllllll by herself! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back