• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter trays

sarattie

Alpha Buck
a little while ago some of you were sharing litter tray.

I have a corner pan, but Harvey has decided to use 2 corners adn im thinking until he's sorted himself into one corner a rectangular tray would be better.

So does anyone know of a litter tray idea thats rectangular tht would fit in the end of a ferplast 100?

thanks for you help!

oh the dimensions are 99 x 51 x 46.5cm but i dont know which of the 46 or 51 is the base width / height!!

mady uses a littler tray that goes intot he corner, but has a round circle litter area for her to sit in. haven't discribed well - but i have seen then at p@h before - bright purple. about 3.99

i know what you mean .... the problem is, its not wide enough to get to the opposite corner where he also pees!! so i thought a rectangle one might solve this, until he stops and starts using just one corner and then ill put his large corner pan back in.

Back