• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Auntie Sarah (Sarsimp) :-)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
:D :D :D :D :D Auntie Sarah sent this beautiful sofa/chair to me as she had won it on the RR raffle but her buns live outside :D She thought of me (well, that's only right really :roll: ) - loooooooook - it's wonderful - it's as though it was made for me - if fits perfectly and is soooooo comfy. Thank you Auntie Sarah - I will love you always and will think of you each time I am lounging on MY sofa - I love it sooooo much :D :D :D :D
scootsofa.jpg

[/img]
Scootrelaxing.jpg

Scootssofa.jpg
[/img]

How wonderfully kind of Sarah, there seems to be lots of people here with a heart of gold :D

I guess that the pictures are of the forever talked about Scoot, he looks such a laid back bunny. I like many others have heard about him but never seen him ... so thanks for letting us see who you are all talking about.

Janice

jrn1310 said:
How wonderfully kind of Sarah, there seems to be lots of people here with a heart of gold :D

I guess that the pictures are of the forever talked about Scoot, he looks such a laid back bunny. I like many others have heard about him but never seen him ... so thanks for letting us see who you are all talking about.

Janice

Hi
Scoot looks fab in his chair, he is scrummy!

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I don't get on here much and I haven't heard about Scoot. Does he have a special story?

Thanks
Lian xx

norrielian said:
jrn1310 said:

Janice

Hi
Scoot looks fab in his chair, he is scrummy!

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I don't get on here much and I haven't heard about Scoot. Does he have a special story?

Thanks
Lian xx
scoots story is on the ebaney eyes web site hes one specal bun and very spolt

Thanks Kim, have read Scoots sad story. He is a very lucky Bun to have found the perfect loving home - he deserves to be spoilt!
Lian x

Scoot, look at all these two foot girlies, they are all crazy about you :wink:

No wonder mate, you just look the idol :) :)

Good job you've got your Uncle Jim and me as body guards 8) 8)

Oh its great to see you in the chair( :shock: ) Scoot - and may I say how perfectly you fit it! :D Glad it arrived ok!

You are one special bun and we all love youxx

luvabun said:
Love the throne Scoot.... very fitting :wink:

Auntie Jill :D I sat in my throne last night on my dads knee and watched jurassic Park :D It was soooooo cool 8) cannot wait until tonight :shock: and we can watch the next one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Molly :wink:

Back