• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My visitors

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are MY visitors from yesterday - my lovely Auntie Lizzie and my lovely Auntie Alice :D :D :D They where very honoured to meet me :oops: :oops: But then again, that's how it should be.
PS - I'm on mum's pc 'cos she's seeing to Muffin :D

With my lovely Auntie Lizzie
ScootandLizzie.jpg

[/img]
And again, I do love her you know :oops: :oops:
lizzieandscoot.jpg

[/img]With my lovely Auntie Alice
aliceandscoot.jpg

[/img]
And again, I love her too :oops: :oops:
ScootandAlice.jpg

[/img]Being groped by two women :wink: :wink: :wink:
ScootLizzieAlice.jpg

[/img]
More of being groped - I could get used to this you know :wink:
alicescootlizzie.jpg
[/img]

what lovely photos. You are indeed adored Scoot. And we can all see why :love:

aaawwww, great Pic's 8) 8) :D hope you have a Scoot autograpgh/visitors book going there Scoot :wink: :D :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Scoooooot, the memory of it in the pictures makes me want to cry with joy!!!! I love you little man!!!! You are just soooo perfect, you are the most amazing bunny I have ever met in my entire life!!!! All I wish is that I could have been a bit more bold about picking you up, I was sooooooooo scared of hurting your beautiful little body!!!!! :oops: Maybe...... next time I won't be quite so nervous and overawed! :wink: Hope the ol' man's got something decent for you to watch tonight!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

You must have been in seventh heaven Scoot
bunny_smiles_md_wht.gif
TWO beautiful girls snogging you to death
4.gif
what more could a boy want...Ok ...maybe some more
7.gif

It was difficute to cope with two does groping me :shock: but me being the brave little solider that I am :wink:I just had to lay their and take all that they could do to me :D :p :p :p I was built for groping :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You certainly were my little buddy!!!! :love: I am off to bed now to dream about....YOU!!!!!!! :wink: Love you lots you knowing little soul!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have never in my life met a little bunny quite like you!!!! You remind me so much of Harriet with your knowing little looks and ways! :D :wink:

Auntie Alice :D Micheal Jackson stole my little dance :shock: and he called it the moon walk :shock: when really it is the Scoot walk :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi ay Ben :wave:

Back