• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Funny Thing Happened In My Bathroom....

Pendragon

Warren Scout
A few months ago when I was offline, my friend Laura came round one evening for a few glasses of wine and a girly evening.

When she went to answer the call of nature (do we drink wine, or merely rent it?) I heard her calling me from the hallway.

"Sue!" she said, in a strange voice, "Floyd's in the loo."

"Oh," I replied: "He often gets in the bathroom and the door closes, so he can't get out. Has he shredded the loo roll again? Is it like a snowstorm in there?"

"Noooo..." and her voice sounded even weirder; "He's in the loo..."

And this is what I saw...

floydloo_22k.jpg

Sitting so serenely, quite calm... Unlike us, we were literally bent double laughing, aching sides, unable to move for at least 10 mins, and when I had wiped the tears from my eyes I got my digicam.

There were no splashes or signs of him trying to get out. I thought his legs might be trapped down the U-bend, but no... when I lifted him out, uncomplaining, he came out easily. Looking back at the loo, there was no water in it! He'd soaked up the lot like a sponge! So all I could think of to do was rinse him under the tap and towel him dry!!

Heaven knows why he ended up in there, but I suspect he had been in the habit of jumping onto the closed lid (I have a soft cover on it, my bathroom's so tiny I need somewhere to sit), and knowing his fancy for nibbling cotton fabrics - come to think of it, the loo seat cover is a bit like an artificial lawn! - perhaps he jumped up expecting the cover to be closed and ended up in a very strange, shiny white burrow....

So now he is known as Bogs Bunny! :lol:

:lol: :lol: haha , that is so funny , aw poor babe , he must have been sitting there going ... mum , where are you ????

gina paul said:
ryanh72 said:
awwww thats so funny what if your friend never saw him and she did her business :lol: :lol:

or bit her bum :lol:

HAHAHA!

:lol: :lol:

Actually her voice was sounding strange because she was bursting for a wee but laughing so much she was afraid she'd wet herself!!!!!!

OH MY AND EVEYONE THINKS IM DAFT COS I GO MAD IF ANYONE LEAVES THE DOWNSTAIRS LOO DOOR OPEN.
MY BOYFRIEND LAUGHS "WHAT , DO YOU THINK NEMOS GONNA TRY TO SIT ON IT "

WELL.. ACTUALY .. YES :shock:

Ahhhh bless him! It's nice to see him again Sue, even if it is in a strange situation :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Do you have any pics of Picasso as a grown-up yet? I'd love to see them.

Back