• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone

Judy

New Kit
Thought it was time I introduced myself and my bunnies as I have been getting loads of great information from the forum to help me as a new rabbit mum.

I have Lottie who is 14 months old and her new buddy Dillon, the lop, who I think is about 4 months old and they have been together for 6 weeks. I got Dillon from a friend who rescues guinea pigs and a few rabbits.

I also have 3 cats who are great with the bunnies.

I have tried to add some pictures...not sure if it's worked!!!

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

They look as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths but today they have got togther and dug a big hole in the lawn!!!!

I had moved the run onto the patio for the winter so the wire was off the bottom. Then the weather was good and the grass was lovely and long so I put them onto the lawn and they burrowed!!!! I should have known better!!!

Judy said:
They look as if butter wouldn't melt in their mouths but today they have got togther and dug a big hole in the lawn!!!!

I had moved the run onto the patio for the winter so the wire was off the bottom. Then the weather was good and the grass was lovely and long so I put them onto the lawn and they burrowed!!!! I should have known better!!!

thats buns for youmine are on the pato as my garden is small

Back