• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey;) Whuts up?

Mina

New Kit
Hello:) i'm Mina. I'm new here and i am going to be getting a rabbit soon:) :eek: I am really excited, so i thought i'd try to find a forum and get to know some people who've owned or do own rabbits.

So, say hello or pm me, whatever you want.
I hope to make RU my new forum home:)

Welcome to the forums!! I can't wait to hear more about you and your new bun!! Where are you getting your new baby from? Rescue/ breeder/ petstore?

Well, I cant wait to hear from you :wink:

xxx Leah and her furries

welcome12.gif
to you Mina

You couldn't come to a better place for advice and help. Just ask. No advice from me I'm afraid as I don't have a bunny but I love it here.

Hello and welcome! Hope you like it here. I'm sadly addicted to this site :D . You'll find out whatever you need to know, just ask!

Thanks every one:)

I've had seven cats and one dog all at once...
Had to give them all away, and some died...
I've had birds and turtles...frogs and tadpoles...LOTS of animals...
I've cared for stay cats, and three birds who hurt their wings...
That was a long time ago though:)
Now I have a cat a dog and two hamsters, and i had a fish but he died a little while ago...
I am going this weekend to handle some rabbits and see if i'm allergic to them...any way you can find out? Like a quiz or somthing??lol...
So if i'm not allergic i am going to start to build my own hutch and perhaps buy some of the food and stuff...
My mom wants me to wait until my hamsters die, and then we can get a rabbit...but i will try for a little sooner...
I am paying for it all with my own money, and my mom is really impressed with how excellently i take care of all our pets, my cat is diabetic and my dog has epilepsy (meaning he has seizures) and i take really excellent care of my hamsters...
So i'm hoping to get one soon...
I've ordered 7 books on rabbits, and i search the internet every night for info on them:)
And, i'm 14...my hair is streaked really red, with black in it...
And my boyfriend is weird...lol...
That's about it:)
I'm Canadian:)
Here's me and my redheaded baby: Lilly:)
lm.jpg

li.jpg

Hiya,

Giving the rabbits a good cuddle is the best way to see if you're allergic. Some people are also allergic to the hay the eat or other bedding so check that as well not justthe rabbits themselves.

It's worth getting any one else in the house hold to check as well as rabbits moult alot sometimes and it's easy to get on your clothing.

Welcome to the forum!

Tamsin

Welcome to the forum Mina - lovely name and LOVE the hair! Youll be able to find out all you want to know here! :D

Back