• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue Angoras

elaine

Mama Doe
i have had 2 male angora bucks brought in today they are 12 weeks old and will need daily grooming and will need to live on newspaper or shredded paper, these 2 are extremely friendly

aaww they sound lovely.. any photos? Although i must not be tempted as i cant have more than the 2 i have right now. Hope they find new homes soon.

I have one of the Angora boys and he is absolutely lovely, I will take some Pics tomorrow of him.

Heres a pic of one of the Angora's We have named him Larry for now as to me he looks like a sheep. So if anyone wants a little baby get intouch with Elaine or me.
HPIM0225Larry.jpg
[/img]

kayj said:
Phill, can I tempt you perhaps :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love
Kayxx

No you certainly can not! I do not do hairy buns! i have enough trouble with Lavender and she's only a lionhead!

aawww Larry is adorable! /me stops going aawww and clicks on another topic to stop the temptation :lol: I wonder if Adele has seen this thread hmmmmm

Yes I have seen the thread, but have been told I cannot have any more bunnies and I PROMISED :? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would take him but we cannot keep funding more bunnies ourselves, as much as we would love to.
Also, Males are difficult to get into groups, especially as all the groups have one male in already. Two bucks in a group rarely works in our experience, and I cannot take the risk of having solo bunnies everywhere again.

He is totally adorable and I would love him, but I think we have peaked at the Sanctuary.

Really :wink: That is very interesting I am sure you could be tempted as he is absolutely wonderful he nuzzles into you when you pick him up and eats everything and anything. You would just love to own him :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is a really big softy he loves cuddles and, sticks is nose out for a nose rub and a kiss, he also loves being groomed so that makes it alot easier.

Back