• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed

elaine

Mama Doe
Can anyone help get a rabbit from Manchester to Honeybun (leicester??) this need to be done soon if poss,

Elaine

If Mad_cat_Rabbit is doing the run then Elaine you can drop it off at mine tomorrow and Mad_Cat_Rabbit can pick it up from me before she goes if that is easier for everyone.
Kay

bun

Stoke is a bit nearer but would be better to get him over towards M1 as Leicester is easier to get to down M1. I live near J 21 but can up a bit to collect, Thanks for kind offers so far :D
Will know by 4 this afternoon if I can take 2

Re: bun

honeybunny said:
Stoke is a bit nearer but would be better to get him over towards M1 as Leicester is easier to get to down M1. I live near J 21 but can up a bit to collect, Thanks for kind offers so far :D
Will know by 4 this afternoon if I can take 2

Jill I can get him from Stoke, next Sunday should be ok for me, I can keep him overnight and bring him to you before work on Monday.

bun

that would be great! thanks ...Elaine could you let me know which male I'm having?
Looks like it's on for Sunday :D I will pm tuppareware my number to arrange meeting up..

good news I can take 2! :D A friend of mine will foster for me...Is it possible for me to have the dutch baby and another small? both will be neutered and vacs before rehoming..please let me know Elaine....<<waiting eagerly! :D

hi jill

It will be scrappy and the dutch babies have been reserved so would you like a dutch adult female

Elaine

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
I would be available next sunday (25th).
To take from Elaine's down to Stoke on trent if that's any help?

Will have to arrange where to meet and time, morning would be better for me if poss, I will be coming up the A50 to Stoke, so will have to think of an easy meeting place, I take it you will come down M6?? If so there is a big roundabout junction of A500 and A34, there is a pub, can't remember the name but it is literally just off the roundabout, that might be good.

buns

two bunnies are now coming to me from Elaines! The kind people who have offered to help with the bunny run.....is it on for next Sunday? If so i will contact Tupperware to arrange me meeting..thanks to all

I can probably meet you from 3.30 pm onwards

tupperwarequeen said:
Mad_cat_rabbit said:
I would be available next sunday (25th).
To take from Elaine's down to Stoke on trent if that's any help?

Will have to arrange where to meet and time, morning would be better for me if poss, I will be coming up the A50 to Stoke, so will have to think of an easy meeting place, I take it you will come down M6?? If so there is a big roundabout junction of A500 and A34, there is a pub, can't remember the name but it is literally just off the roundabout, that might be good.

hubby says the pub is called Staffordshire Knot (I didnt ask how come he ALWAYS knows pub names!!!)

Re: buns

honeybunny said:
two bunnies are now coming to me from Elaines! The kind people who have offered to help with the bunny run.....is it on for next Sunday? If so i will contact Tupperware to arrange me meeting..thanks to all

I can probably meet you from 3.30 pm onwards

I think its probably going to be better for me to either keep the buns with me overnight and bring them to you on Monday before work, or else if you could come to Burton to collect them??

It will take me about 2 hours to collect from Stoke, and then another 2 hours to bring to Leicester so thats a bit much in one day, and hubby and I only have Sundays off together, so he wont be happy if i'm out all day.

(and I'm trying to keep him sweet so I can have Jet from Second chance rescue)

buns

where abouts in burton are you? Can come over to collect but not sure what time..where abouts in Leicester do you work?

I am on the Leicester side of Burton, just off the old A50. I work at the hospital, will be going to LRI for 8.30 on monday morning. As a guide, from the big roundabout with A46/A50 it takes me 1/2 hour to get to my house, (about 30 miles to LRI)

bun

i have to be at work 7.30 monday morning :( ...but I finish at 2.30 pm..Will probably drive over to you to pick them up on Sunday if that's ok??

Back