• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is for Conny..... it's Mr. B

Lizzie

Mama Doe
I posted in the Rainbow Bridge section that I though Mr. B looked like her Poppy who has sadly gone to the Bridge. :( So here he is, this makes him look a bit out of proportion but I can assure you that he is PERFECTLY proportioned!!!! He's a hunk!

P9140011.jpg

:shock:

*goes off to try and think up a way of intercepting Fizzie on the way to deepest darkest wales and grabbing Mr B. .................

Excuse me Auntie Lynda 8) thats my Brother you are trying to nick :shock: you been caught in the act of trying to bunny nap :lol: :lol:

:oops: ermmmm .................... nooooooooo............ I was ............errrr ............... bringing him up to Scootland for a wee holiday before going to deepest darkest Wales. Maybe you could come and collect him and erm............... maybe :roll: :oops: :D

:lol: And Auntie Marlene, how perceptive you are, that boy is ultra kissable, he has theeeee most wonderful lips you ever saw!!! :oops:

:lol: And Auntie Marlene, how perceptive you are, that boy is ultra kissable, he has theeeee most wonderful lips you ever saw!!! :oops:

Oh flip!!!! Sorry about the duplications!!!!!! It didn't appear to be doing anything and then.....ooops!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Back