• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport for Mad Max

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Transport for Mad Max
Can anyone help to transport a bunny from M25 to Leicester? I have offered to take on Mad Max, a VERY aggressive bunny who will be put to sleep unless he can be moved quite quickly. Please reply here or pm Honeybunny (Jill) if you are able to help. Thanks.

If anyone can get him anywhere near A11/A14 area tomorow morning I will get him to Leicester for you. I am going A11/A14/M6 from Norwich to Rugby. I am taking some pigs to rugby but would have no problem taking him on to Leicester afterwards.

Cheryl

bun

Thanks Cheryl but he's coming from Margate :shock:
Andrea can bring him up to north of M25 but I think on weekdays..what time in morning are you leaving? Will try to contact andrea and see how far she's willing to travel.
Can I please ask if anyone else is able to help..this is urgent

I am leaving Norwich at 9am. If someone could get him round the M25 then up at least some of the way on the M11 then I could take him the rest of the way.

Cheryl

bun

cheryl you're so kind :D Andrea is not back in until after 10pm tonight..will pm her to see what can happen.

No problem, I wont be going to bed until late tonight anyway, got another 2 hours of cleaning out to do yet :shock:

Hi,

I will be travelling between Bristol and York tommorow if this is of any help.

Hope all goes well,

Sue

i've just been looking on multimap :? :? not very good at motorways and directions!! hopefully could make it to the m11 j7 harlow?

Im sorry but I cant go as far as that out of the way, normally I wouldnt mind but I am also going to be transporting a bunny to Adele that I have been told does not travel well. If you can get the bunny further up the M11 then I can help out. I will be leaving at about 8.30am so preferably need to know before then. I will be up at 6am so can always check on here then. If you need me my mobile number is 07812849737

Cheryl

Am I too late to help out with this one? I'm going up north to see my Mumm today and it looks like my bunny running services are no longer required for Ron and Tilly so could do this instead

yes max is going to furry friends in surrey will be driving up this afo.thanx to everyone that has supported max and a special thankyou to hunnybunny and cheryl :D :D

I am so glad for Mad Max, it just sounds like the poor bun needs some time and lots love.
Hats off to Andrea for trying her best with him too.

Back