• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large Female Rabbit Wanted!

anon101

Banned
Large Female Rabbit Wanted!

Large (French Lop size) female Rabbit wanted. Any age (no babies please!), colour or breed. Doesn’t have to be spayed as I can arrange this.

Needs to be super confident with a nothing fazes her attitude. (Grumpy, territorial not a problem!)

Wanted to bond with a similar tempered pair of free range house Rabbits.

Thanks,

Louise

Try Elaine in Manchester.
She had a large female the other weekend, but I cant remember what sort. It certainly was a crumper of a rabbit size wise.

I have already spoken to Elaine about a French Lop doe she has but unfortunately she is not suitable temperament wise.

Louise

we ve 3 un nuetered females in at the moment due to be spayed shortly . none of them are as big as a french lop though sorry

bun

have you seen free ads?

Two grey female adult rabbits free to good homes one british giant and one british giantxbeveren need lots of space Tel: 07723321626
Price: no price
Town: Huddersfield
Postcode: HD75

Female Rabbits x 2, 6 months old, mother Fench lop, dad British Giant, not suitable for children as can bite, must stay together, big rabbits, ideal for breeding, free to very good home. - , (swadt-38-6866)* Tel: (07092) 497332
Town: Newton Abbot
Postcode: TQ13

Rex Rabbit, female, approx 15 months old, caramel colour, friendly, free to good home. - (swadt-38-892)* Tel: (07092) 457363
Town: Plymouth

might be worth looking

Thanks for the information Jill. The bottom two aren't suitable but I may enquire about the top one

Would prefer to offer a home to a Rabbit in rescue thou.

I’m in no hurry. :)

Louise

How close are you to Nottingham/Mansfield. Kirkby had loads of bunnies, I'm sure you'd find one there, and it would be good for the rescue to home some of the buns.

HS said:
How close are you to Nottingham/Mansfield. Kirkby had loads of bunnies, I'm sure you'd find one there, and it would be good for the rescue to home some of the buns.

I've just sent them an email thanks.

Louise

Hi Folks,

I think I've found the girl I am looking for! :D

She is reserved and if everything goes according to plan this time, she will be with us in early December. :wink:

That's all I'm going to say until then so I do apologise in advance for keeping you all in suspense! :D :lol:

Louise

bun

there is a british giant agouti female on the Tameside/glossop branch of RSPCA (I think linked to Elaine) She's 18 months old...just in case you are still looking and the December one falls through....

bun

there is a British giant female agouti called Poppy on the Tameside/glossop RSPCA site..just in case you're still looking or the December one falls through....
oops put this on twice as computer crashed so thought 1st one didnt happen :oops:

Back