• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

[color=indigo]HIYA Everyone...!![/color]

dogwalker

New Kit
Hiya! Just a quick hello from dogwalker....

I've got two dogs and just recently accquired a Lionhead Rabbit!

His name is Leo...and he is soooo cute!

My dogs are Heidi, who is a Lab cross and 11 years old and Taz who is mad but cute...a collie cross and 7 years old.
Also I have two children 14 and 18 (he's not a kid anymore I know)...

hello and welcome - good choice on getting a lionhead ! they are very beauitful. But maybe I'm bias :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

welcome_006.gif
to you and your babies!!

:D Hiya Everyone ! :wave:

Thanks for all your replies and making me feel so welcome!!

My little Leo is 12 weeks old and very cute...

Taz my youngest dog is feeling very jealous...he likes to get all the fuss in the house if any is going! LOL!

Been having problems with my Internet connection....so was unable to reply earlier....Me get withdrawal symtoms when not on computer! ! :lol:

At 7.30ish last night there was fireworks going off! Started my dogs off barking...and then I got worried about Leo being outside...

Makes me so mad...Wish they would ban them....OR stop selling them so early and to raise the age for when you can buy them.

I don't like the idea of youths/kids having explosives....!!!

Has anyone else heard any fireworks...?

I heard some the other night but very distant as we live 7miles out of town. Were quite lucky were we are in that everyone in the village has animals of some sort so no one has fireworks XX

Back