• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippins leaving....

Squishy

Banned
I've had someone come and get Pippin, They have two lion head rabbits and some Guinea pigs, They thinking of taking some of my guinea pigs to. They have just gone to get some stuff because they are staying at their mums at the moment and then they are coming back to get him and choose a guinea pig or too. I'm going to miss having no Pippin following me around the house :cry:

Some last pictures of my little man before he leaves.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Council havn't got in touch with us yet... it's making us worry because they could just evict us if they wanted to, and cause tis taken so long for them to get in touch with us and tell us whats happening my mums worried they are just going to send us a letter and evict us. Shes trying to find out about getting a morgage so we can buy the place but they havn't got in touch with us. I split Cola and Pippin up incase this would happen. I've kept an eye on them and shes been fine, pippin stayed in the house and Cola went back outside. It's sad, I'm hoping not to have to split Cotty and Floppy up because they have been together so much longer.

aawww he's adorable. Im glad you have been able to find him a good home to go to.
Big hugs from us here. Hope all work out in the end for you and your mum.

Oh Squishy, I feel so much for you. This is so hard for you and so hard for Mum as she has to keep her house so cannot risk upsetting the Council. It just seems so unfair for you and I know you are doing your best for your babies.

gw14.jpg

You are being so brave about this. I really admire you for being so levelheaded and doing the best thing for your bunnies.
HUGE HUGS to you.

Oh Squishy I am so sorry you are in this situation. My heart goes out to you, truly, and hope you can continue to be so bravexx

Back