• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded Bunnies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if anyone had photos of two (or more) bunnies interacting? I've drawn loads of single bunny body language pictures but the pairs are proving harder... two bunnies to get right instead of one :lol:

Thanks,
Tam

Here's my two, not sure if it will be much use to you showing interaction as they are both fast alseep, bless!

LianspetsMay2005032.jpg

Aww, sleepy bunnies are sooo cute :D

It must be faccinating to watch your bunnies Phill - I'm really jealous :) Photos of things like grooming each other, greeting each other, chasing or poking another bun that sort of thing. Doesn't matter if they're a bit blurry as I'm just trying to get the general positions right.

Thank you :D

Tam

I will bring the cds to work on monday and have a flick through i think i have at least one shot of all of the above! if you ever get a holiday Tams you should come up and bunny watch! It's great esp if you sit there for a while and they then just ignore you and carry on! Great fun!

buns

Here's one of Daisy grooming Rufus..
000_0034.jpg

and one of them sharing a pot noodle! (the pot is full of dandelions)
potnoodle1.jpg

and Fern and Crosby sharing hay
FC.jpg

hmm ok lets see what I have of my fluffy pair:
licking.jpg

nose.jpg

wash.jpg

Plenty more where they came from :D Do you need any photos of particular behaviour of pairs now?

ill have to get some piccies of harry and holly and daisy and blossom.
i think my mum has taken some piccies of pheobe and her babies :D

Back