• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jet - Nervous male lionhead

AmyJo

Mama Doe
Jet is a handsome black lionhead buck. He is a little skittish but is not a biter. He is more likely to run away if he becomes frightened. The rescue estimated that Jet is around 3 years old.

Jet.jpg

If interested in rehoming Jet please email scr_enquiries@hotmail.com Second Chance Rescue prefer to rehome in the midlands area. A donation will be required on adoption of Jet.

What a hansome chappy. Our bunny is called Jet.

Hope somebody can give him a home soon, its a shame that we can't only we are thinking Jet is better try to bond with a girlie. :cry: :cry:

Have you get any more piccies, I am trying to persuade hubby, I am thinking that Jet might be company for Daisy once she is spayed next week.

thanks, I think he is coming round ..... well hope...jet looks so scrummy, and Daisy is such a bossy madam, she'd love a man to put undr her paw :lol: :lol:

hi

oooh Jet and Daisy sounds like a lovely match - she'll scare him into submission in no time :D
You get working on the same with your bloke Sally - drunken holiday should do it :lol:

Re: hi

elve said:
oooh Jet and Daisy sounds like a lovely match - she'll scare him into submission in no time :D
You get working on the same with your bloke Sally - drunken holiday should do it :lol:

well we're all inclusive so I'll give it a go :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if Jet is still looking for a home, but all my pleading, persuading and begging has not shifted hubby, he is ADAMANT that I cannot have another bunny :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: He has been OK about me keeping Taz and Maisie, when I had promised to find them new homes, that I cant push him anymore on this one :cry: :cry:

What a shame this bonny little black bunny hasn't found a home yet wish we had a bigger house or he would be Bury bound long ago.

We have a little black bunny called Jet and are very proud of him andany one lucky enough to adopted this little guy you would be very special because you would have your own bun in black special agent.

Back