• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi I am new here!

Bionic Bunny

Alpha Buck
I have been meaning to join for ages! I will tell you a bit about myself. I am nineteen and live in Nottingham. I have a cat called Bramble and a rabbit called Harry. Harry is a nine year old rabbit with serious attitude. He came from a family friends who's eighteen year old daughter had grown out of rabbits! He was thin and bedraggled. He has his own shed and huge run. He has always lived alone but thinks that other animals are there to be bullied. He is a rabbit in a million and thanks to Harry I am about to start studying to be a vet. He has gained the nickname Bionic Bunny. If I can figure out how to do it I will post a picture of him!

Harry was supposed to be a mini lop. His previous owners bought him from a pet shop! He is not mini and is only half lop so I'm not really sure. One a my friends thinks he is some kind of Rex. Does anybody know how I can add images I don't understand the instructions in help!

I hope this works! Here are the pictures of Harry.

CAM_0125.jpg

CAM_0127.jpg

Back