• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling all french lop owners....

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
I love frenchies and could do with a piccy fix :D :D

Is there anyone who wouldn't mind giving me my fix???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

holly.jpg

hollycloseup.jpg

not sure if hollys one, but here she is anyway. :D

Awwwww! Thanks Gizmo!

I'd love a frenchie boyf for sophie... just need to convince the o/h that another big bunny is what we really need!

LINDA!!!! omg, they are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :love:

Thanks! Martha the agouti at the bottom is a rescue, I got her when she was about 1 year old and she is now 5. I have had the others since they were babies. Humphrey (the blue) was castrated on Monday so that I can try and bond him with one of the girls, fingers crossed.

Lind80 said:
Thanks! Martha the agouti at the bottom is a rescue, I got her when she was about 1 year old and she is now 5. I have had the others since they were babies. Humphrey (the blue) was castrated on Monday so that I can try and bond him with one of the girls, fingers crossed.

What gorgeous frenchies :D

Your blue boy is soooo like my Alfie :D

f7.jpg

Bairn22.jpg

Bairn21.jpg

Hi,

Best I can do as I don't have a digital camera or scanner is my signature of MR BILLY

He is 1 year old and I've just taken him for his annual check up and his weight is 5. 28 kilos, just over 10lbs and it's like having an eternal puppy living in the house. I'm hooked and will always have a Frenchie now the down side is the expected life span but with increased medical care and regular check up we hope he will live a long and healthy life.

Maureen

Here Sugar she has got bigger since these pictures if that possible

sugar.jpg

rabbits053.jpg

This one was when she was only a few months old
Sugaragain.jpg

Awww, aren't they all gorgeous.

Veronica- notice you have a blue-cream british shorthair cat, snap, I have two BH's. See some piccies below, sorry if they are too large?

Kia:
LianspetsMay2005035.jpg

LianspetsMay2005030.jpg

Tara:
LianspetsMay2005003.jpg

LianspetsMay2005025.jpg

Back