• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Florence's (and now Beatrice's!) piglets!

elve

Banned
Well I promised piccies but as you will see - only the hay kept still :lol:

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

There's nothing like energetic piggies eh Elve :lol: :lol: - I just about remember mine when they were little as my remaining piggie is 7 years old now but I do remember how cute they were :D :D :wink:

hi

:D thanks - they are so sweeeeet you wouldn't believe it - I've had a dreadful day of glitches and hitches but these littleuns have made me smile :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt wanna ask too many questions cos I have been guina pig broody lately! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi

'guinea pig broody' :lol: Didn't know there was such a thing - do you crave dried grass and celery?

In that pic they were less than a day old - amazing to see them nibbling hay! They are all head - tiny little body and massive head so very wobbly and cute - Don't know if they're boys or girls as I haven't picked them up yet - too many other things to do :roll:

Charlie's just been neutered so I'm more worried about him at the mo - he got very cold waiting for the bus home and it was such a bumpy ride - he's now on vetbed with a furry hot water bottle so I hope he recovers poor boy :(

He's certainly got no shortage of girls to choose from in a month 8)

Re: hi

elve said:
'guinea pig broody' :lol: Didn't know there was such a thing - do you crave dried grass and celery?

In that pic they were less than a day old - amazing to see them nibbling hay! They are all head - tiny little body and massive head so very wobbly and cute - Don't know if they're boys or girls as I haven't picked them up yet - too many other things to do :roll:

Charlie's just been neutered so I'm more worried about him at the mo - he got very cold waiting for the bus home and it was such a bumpy ride - he's now on vetbed with a furry hot water bottle so I hope he recovers poor boy :(

He's certainly got no shortage of girls to choose from in a month 8)

no I am craving guinea pgis as in i need to give birth to some! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back