• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tamsin I've a problem it could be a biggie

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hello,

I had a meeting with the Sunday papers last night (as you know) and I did my very best to forward the homeless bunny problem, the thing is they said the would mention rabbit rehome, and tehy were going to state about the forums (because that's where I found out about the TV show), which is cool

But and it's a big But my problem is.... it never occcured to me until last night that, everyone knows I've no internet at home and just say my boss reads the paper and decides to check it out. here I am with 3000 odd post all posted in his time (now i'm thinking shall I write out my P45 now :? ) . My work is always completed on time, but my boss isn't the most understanding, I've drawn attention to myself with out thinking it through. Eceryone at work calls me Tree so it's very obvious who I am

Is there away round this, I know it's a strange question, there is a chance he may not even look or care, but I guess there is a chance I could be in deep trouble over it. Could I change my user name or get rid of my posts? it's not in the papers until November so it's not urgent.

Hiya,

Changing your username is no problem, just let me know what you want it switched to :)

Tam

Back