• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

blue french lop doe

elaine

Mama Doe
I have a blue french lop doe that I need to find a forever home for, she is about 2yrs old and is myxi and vhd vaccinated but does get sore eyes which have been flushed but does reoccur occassionally, she did have slight molar spurs which the vet has done and upto now havn't come back

I would love her to go to a loving home where she can get the attention she needs, she is frightened of human contact as she came in due to being in a tiny cage and getting no attention

Elaine

BirdieBun said:
aww see Laura this is the french lop that you should get for Sophie! :thumb:

:lol: Awww!!!!! One slight problem of needing the o/h to say yes yet.... :roll: Plus I'd like a lil boyf for her! :D

Hey I don't mess about :lol: :lol: :lol: I have always wanted a Giant and also wanted either a Blue or Agouti so She is just perfect (If she was pink with blue spots she would have still bee perfect)
Only had her 24hrs and I love her so much she was definately meant to be.

Thanks Elaine

No one can be as glad as me she is one heck of a bunny. I have got some pics of me holding her so I will post in stories and pics later.

Back