• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New buns from ARC

bunny-mad

Mama Doe
Hi, here are the new buns from ARC - renamed Humphrey & Tilly. Tilly has a bad eye. Humphrey and Sylvia hate each other. Aside from that they are very sweet and friendly and we both love them to bits.

Donna, I did send you these but not sure whether you got them? Thanks to you and Sally for all your patience with my moving house, numerous phone calls and emails etc. No doubt I will speak to you again soon about Tilly's eye... it's looking better but still not completely better. Seeing the vet tomorrow night.

These are rather old now but nevermind:

NEWBUNS1.jpg

NEWBUNS2.jpg

NEWBUNS3.jpg

NEWBUNS4.jpg

b-m

aww I am a sucker for butterfly lops!! (can you tell :roll: :lol: ) and OMG!!! you have an egloo, if I spent that I would be hung drawn and quartered and fed to the birdies!!! :lol: Lucky bunnies

*OI mum!! wheres my egloo*....ooohhhh deaaarrrr coby's jealous!!

Thats a nice egloo, aren't they expensive? It looks bigger than i thought it was, very nice, spoilt bunnies :lol:

£200 :shock: My shed only cost £99 but it does look really nice. Maybe they'll be selling cheap ones on ebay soon :lol:

cazza269 said:
Estelle I looked at the site..they are about £200 :shock: arrr I wish

Actually I'm afraid they are £350 with both the run and the Eglu. Expensive I know but it's so great, easy to clean, and very very secure (fox-proof). Here is the site: www.omlet.co.uk

You are meant to be able to leave them outside all the time. I suppose I could but I'd feel bad that the new bunnies were missing out. However, since Humphrey and Sylvia HATE each other, maybe I will have to consider this in future! b-m

cazza269 said:
aww I am a sucker for butterfly lops!! (can you tell :roll: :lol: ) and OMG!!! you have an egloo, if I spent that I would be hung drawn and quartered and fed to the birdies!!! :lol: Lucky bunnies

*OI mum!! wheres my egloo*....ooohhhh deaaarrrr coby's jealous!!

Me too, I'm a sucker for butterfly lops! Always thought Coby was scrummy!

Gorgeous bunnies.

Lian x

Lovely bunnies :D

Stupid question I know, but do they live in it or is it an exercise thing?

Tree said:
Lovely bunnies :D

Stupid question I know, but do they live in it or is it an exercise thing?

It is designed so they can live in it full-time, but I have been bringing them in at night for various reasons. b-m

Back