• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey..me n my gucci!

sxfe_121

Warren Scout
hey...it says introduce urself...so well..i shall lol...urm im Dake n my bunny rabbit is called Gucci...she is a black and white dutch...and has a sparckling personality...i just wanted to ask...do rabbit try and play with u...its just sumtimes wen i walk towards her...or i chase her from eating plants...she does this kind of flinth as she runs away as if she enjoys being chased...becuz wen she is happy she does skips and it kind of resembles this......so cud i ask...wht is it exactly tht she is doing haha thnk u :wink:

wow wht a cool name...binkey...so ur saying they only do tht if they r in a good mood...they wudnt do it if they were scared ... as at times i wondered if she was worried...but the binkey thing kinda thru me abit lol

welcome_006.gif
to you and Gucci...sounds a real happy baby :lol:

omg madysmummy...ur lionhead is absolutely gorgeous..im on the look out for a black lionhead...i love them they are just soo cute !!!

she is pretty stunning if I do say so myself (proub mummy talking ! ). whenever we go to the vet, I either get stopped while we are walking from the car to the vet or the people in the vet comment on what a beautiful bun she is ! the nurse at the vet has taken a shine to her.

haha i feel so dumb ...but i couldnt spell my name right...its actually Dale...only realised after everyone was calling me Dake haha...such a plonka...but thanks for the warm welcome !! :lol: :roll:

:lol: :lol: I thought it was an unusual name - was trying to work out how you would pronounce it!!

Hi and welcome :D

Back