• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can any one help???

Aww thats so sad I could take the piggies but i cannot e-mail through ebay as im banned apparently

Phill said:
Aww thats so sad I could take the piggies but i cannot e-mail through ebay as im banned apparently

Phill, if you pm me your email address I could email the seller for you if you want?

help needed

Hey I hate to say this BUT are you sure this is not RUSE to dump the bunnies & sell the hutches as well :( if the owner is as desperate as they say then they would/should give the hutches away with the bunnies & pigs not expect to be paid for them surely. :evil:

Re: help needed

rabshan said:
Hey I hate to say this BUT are you sure this is not RUSE to dump the bunnies & sell the hutches as well :( if the owner is as desperate as they say then they would/should give the hutches away with the bunnies & pigs not expect to be paid for them surely. :evil:

Good point Rabshan, never thought of that :oops:

I can take the piggies if they can be got to me.
Pleanty of room at the mo can't keep up with the demand on them at the moment :)

Animals aren't allowed to be sold on ebay, I don't have an account, will someone tell them?

Also I think if anyone is going to take the animals from the seller, I wouldn't give him/her money for them. If not, tell them about refuges, rspcas, foster carers, anything near to where they are.

although it isnt allowed to sell animals on ebay & normally I would mail them & report it, it does seem like this girl is desperate & just trying anything to home them? I know she is selling the hutches but the animals are free so she isnt really selling them.

the only odd thing in my mind is that they are all baby animals? wonder if she has the parents?? hmm.

hope she does home them!

leanne said:
although it isnt allowed to sell animals on ebay & normally I would mail them & report it, it does seem like this girl is desperate & just trying anything to home them? I know she is selling the hutches but the animals are free so she isnt really selling them.

the only odd thing in my mind is that they are all baby animals? wonder if she has the parents?? hmm.

hope she does home them!

Thats what I thought, if it is genuine then at least she is trying to home th bunnies and not just leaving them behind.

ill email her about local rescues

Sweetie said:
leanne said:

hope she does home them!

Thats what I thought, if it is genuine then at least she is trying to home th bunnies and not just leaving them behind.

ill email her about local rescues

cool :D im too far away to help her :(

Ive just emailed her with the list of rescues in Merseyside from the A-Z on RR. Fingers crossed her animals will be rehomed

Back