• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Auntie Tree

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Have nipped onto my mum's computer and don't want to log out then in again - she'll catch me and give me another talking to :shock:
I want to thank Auntie Tree for sending me the lovely little tent that she won on the RR raffle - it was sent to the Hairy Mob but really it suited me so I nicked it :oops: :oops:
Well, the others have tents that they can go in and out of but 'cos I can't move around this one is just right for me as it even has vet bed in :shock: It's great :D :D
Auntie Tree - it's really lovely and I will love you forever - now that is indeed an honour :oops:
This morning I was having breakfast in my tent and the sun was shining through the window and into the tent - it was like having breakfast outside in the garden 'cos it was all warm and snuggly :D
Here are some pictures of me in my tent - I hope you like them Auntie Tree 'cos I really love my new tent - and it's mine, all mine - so there, rest of the Hairy Mob :p :p I love you all but it's nice to have a tent of my own :D :D :D 8) 8) 8)
Scootintent139505.jpg

[/img]
Scoothavingbreakfastintent.jpg

Awww, that was a lovely gesture from Auntie Tree Scoot, you're a lucky lad! It makes your world all sunny and lets you bask in a lovely orange glow! Watch out you don't turn out like David-cheap-as-chips-Dickinson :wink:

oh Scoot mate, you look very cool 8) 8) 8) love the colour mate.

I have just shown my Mum and Dad and they think you look very cool (Dad) and very handsome (Mum)

Am made up for you Mate.

Love Jetty.

Aww Tree that was really lovely of you and Scoot you are a lucky cheecky chops...you certainly look one cool dude in there...little poser too :love:

Back