• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HRH Snuggles Bunny

storm79761

Young Bun
We lost our "lil man" last week. Snuggs was 3 years old a house bunny. I work shifts and usually when I come home on a weekend morning he is running around the living room, helping put out the washing and things - his jobs. This sunday the house was empty.

I never realised how much he meant to me, I knew how much he meant to my girlfriend. We miss him very much.

He was treated like a king, we planned everything around him and loved him more than anything else.

So long mate, miss you loads.

So sorry to hear about Snuggs. He sounded as though he had a great life though with you both and your girlfriend will be happy that you understand and that you share this with her. You have to think on all those happy times and if he was a great "help" just think on the fun he had...a happy baby

barc.gif

I am so sorry to hear that your lovely Snuggles bunny has gone to the Bridge - I can understand how much you must miss him. It is amazing how such a small animal can have such a huge imapct on our lives and leave such a massive gaping hole when they depart :(

It sounds like Snuggles had a wonderful life and that is the greates gift you can give any bunny - to give them love and make them feel happy and safe.

Big hugs

lol Pam

Sorry for your loss - its so hard and difficult to explain to folks sometimes how attached and bonded we all become with our little furry pals - but time will eventually heal and you'll be able to remember all the fun times you had with your special bunny.

so sorry to hear about snuggs (great name) , we get so used to our treasured animals being around us that its like a bolt through the heart when they are no longer around . :(

People find it difficult to believe that a bunny can steal your heart - but they do, very easily.
Binky free Snuggs

I'm so sorry to hear about Snuggs, I know how empty a home (and heart) can feel after the loss of a bun :(

~ Binky free wee man, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Yes, run free little snuggles.

He knew he was loved and is now telling eeryone all about you whilst he has him time at the bridge.

Back