• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home available for small female house rabbit - Kent

kahren

New Kit
My female bunny has just died and I have a home available as a friend for my male bunny. Not sure where to post this request.

Sorry to hear about your bunny.
Are you looking to rehome another? Have you looked in Rabbits in Need, or the rabbit rehome website?
Good luck.

I have looked at the rabbits in need forum but they all seem to be in the North or South West of the country. Any other ideas of websites with unwanted bunnies?

If you go onto the Rabbit Rehome site, do search rabbits and specify Kent, you will find a lot of single rabbits that need a new home. Also, if you go to the bottom of the page and check the list of rescues there are a lot listed under Kent.

For reasons totally unknown to me, I thought Twickenham was south west London, near a rugby ground. I'd probably have come to see you if I'd realised! Where am I thinking of then?

Alison.

You are correct Twickenham is the Rugby Town in South West London. At the London end of the M3

Janice

We ARE in West London near the rugby ground! :lol:
Not sure if Eve was joking as people seem to come from everywhere to see us or if she made a mistake.

Edit: You beat me to it Janice!

donna-arc said:
We ARE in West London near the rugby ground! :lol:
Not sure if Eve was joking as people seem to come from everywhere to see us or if she made a mistake.

Edit: You beat me to it Janice!

sorry thought it was in kent, i was never good at geography! :?

There is the Lord Whiskey rescue, between Canterbury and Ashford, they might still have a cute b/w dutch, she is very small. Or a larger white lop (about 3.5 kgs or 8 lbs).

The RSPCA Medway in Walderslade is good and nearer to you but I'm not sure if they have any females for bonding. They often write on this forum so maybe if they can help you they'll be along soon.

Hi kahran i have a small mini lop girl that is needing a home, she is one yr old and friendly she has not been nutered. Im in blackheath london its about half an hour away from you. please let me know if you are interrested, we do ask a £20 donation for does. val :)

Thanks for all your messages. I went to a wonderful rescue centre in Beckenham in Kent. The animals are so well cared for. Got a gorgeous little bunny from there on Sunday.

Back