• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here's Cheeky

chinakit

Warren Scout
Here's a couple of photos of Cheeky, the rabbit I got from Kay the other week. He's settled in really well, although has started moulting, hence his slightly scruffy look!

He had just been lying down here, hence the shavings on his coat:
2005_0909CheekyPigs9Sept0002.jpg

Here is he trying to make an escape from his hutch!
2005_0909CheekyPigs9Sept0004.jpg

He may have had some bad times in his past, but he fell well and truly on all four feet when Kay took him in. I spoil him totally!

Awww he looks gorgeous, and so cheeky. I can see why he ended up being called that. I love his little white nosey :love:

He is the most fantastic rabbit, very active, always on the go, and yes, very cheeky.

SO different to Simba, the other bun I got from Kay. He rarely wakes up before midday, and you could burst a balloon right behind him and he just wouldn't budge .... that is Simba, he is so laid back!

I got up early one day .... and got such a shock, I thought Simba was dead. He was flat out on his side, and didn't move an inch until I touched him, then he just looked at me as if to say 'DO YOU MIND?'

Oh, sorry Your Highness :lol:

Jane xx

he is one gorgeous bun :love: its lovely to hear when they have finally got a home they deserve after such a bad start :D it also lovely to hear that his personality is shining through too :D :D

Cheeky is definately the right name for him. I loved every minute of having him with me as he was a typical little boy. Simba is laid back but never liked mornings when he was with me (thats why he blacked my eye), he would play and chill all day once morning had come and gone.

Definately 2 little characters that have gone to there perfect forever home.
Thanks Jane

Back