• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request: Yeoville to Yorkshire

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Posted on behalf of Sue

I have found a Himmy Mini Rex who is looking for a new home, the only problem is that she is in Yeovil and I am in North Yorks. Can anyone help with transport.

Hi,

Near Boroughbridge - but anywhere at all in Yorkshire or neighbouring counties would be hugely appreciated if anyone is happening to be going that way (bun can get as far as Bristol at the minute :D ).

Sue

We will be travelling home from Northampton to Barnsley on Sunday morning. I don't know if that is any help at all.

hi i could collect from bristol and get as far as evesham in worcester. only difficulty is i'm on holiday week after next but let me know if i can help any other time...

Thanks everso much - have pm'd in reply. These are very kind offers and so very appreciated.

From Sue :D

Thank you all so very much for your kind offers and much appreciated advice.

Clover has arrived safely at her new home, and is now happily having a good wash and a light snack after the journey.

Thanks again,

Sue :D

Back