• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie's Anniversary.

Lizzie

Mama Doe
Tomorrow, the 13th September, will be the XXth anniversary of the day I first ever started work many years ago at the then DHSS (I am far too old to admit how many years!!!) but far more importantly it will be the first anniversary of the passing to Rainbow Bridge of my beloved Charlie -maybe those of you who are inclined to would light a candle for my precious boy, I will be lighting some not only for him but all our precious babies who have passed over to the Bridge. My first ever rabbit, he will always have a very special place in my heart, he is still sorely missed and I shall always, whilst I remain on this earth, look forward to the day when we are reunited. :cry: I love you my black boy and I always will. :love:

Here is a pic of him probably being caught in the act when he would run on the spot!!! :lol: What a character he was!!!
Pict0011A.jpg

And one of him with his little wifelet, Polly on his back, begging because they thought some food must be coming!!!!
12A.jpg

Auntie Lizzie, we remember Charlie as well and we will light a candle for him, as well as having a toast in his honour :)

Love :D The Hairy mob.

lizzie , i will light a candle for your boy too. I also recall chico my first bunny who died on the 14th of june 1999 , never forgotten and of course my darling cheekybun .

Lizzie, I will think about Charliie and light a wee candle for him, however I am sure that he too will be thinking about his lovely owner. :D

Charlie looked almost identical to Pie - they could be playing looky-likey over the Bridge and causing all sorts of mischief. :wink:

lol Pam

Lizzie....we will all be thinking of Charlie. It doesn't matter how long it is...we never forget and will always love...here is a rainbow hug for you

Hugsforyou.gif

I'm ashamed to say I missed this post Lizzie so I didn't light a candle for him last night, I'm so sorry :oops: . Tonight however, I will eat toast in his honour :D :wink:

He was a handsome bun wasn't he! I bet he'll be heavily involved in the Bridge section of BIB by now...

Charlie with always be with you Lizzie, hopping by yourside every step you take :wink: :) always in our thoughts and forever in our hearts xxx

Too true, Denny, too true!!! And he is certainly a prime candidate for BIB -his portfolio is being constructed, what an agent!!!! :D

Back