• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet site

madysmummy

Mama Doe
Not sure if this would interest anyone - but I have found a quite nice site www.mypetspages.com
you can set up a site all about your bunnies ! a few buns on there at the moment - but thought it might interest some to take a look and maybe do one for their buns
?

really want to but our computer down at home - have to use works. Will def at some point though. The joys of looking at mady should be for everyone :D
if you set one up let me know so I can check it out. Ta.

thats lovely ... really should get my act together and set one up for Mady. the first pic is lovely. what a beautiful bun. mady is a lionhead - they are just so beautiful aren't they !

ahhh, tobes is only 4 months old so perhaps he will lose some too? he's lost most of his "skirt" so perhaps his mane will thin out too :( hopefully it wont go away from his cheeks tho! :lol: mady looks very pretty im sure tobey would fancy her if he saw her! :lol: :shock:

tried to set up that site for mady - it won't except my photos
what am i doing wrong

maybe theyre too big? i had that prob too and had to keep going back and resizing them in a editing program thing, they have to be below 80kb each or something! which is annoying cos i really wanted to use massive piccy's! try making them smaller then uploading the new smaller ones.

wow i couldnt believe u got those two (simba and nala) separately! i thoguht they were from the same litter they look so alike! lovely pics they look so happy together :D

heheh thanks.. It's really easy LoopyLop.. im sure you can make Sophie a site too :wink:
Thanks Ally.. they are very alike to look at.. i was so chuffed to find another fuzzybum like Simba as i didnt think i ever would :D

Back