• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

storm79761

Young Bun
Hello everyone, didnt know this place existed, I'm looking for help, 1st of all sad news our bunny passed away last week following an abcess, we know we cant replace him and wouldnt try to. Snuggles was my 1st experience with rabbits and Ive been changed from living with german sheppards to living with bunnies!

We are thinking of getting another house bunny.

Can anyone know or recommend a breeder in South Wales?

storm79761 said:
Hello everyone, didnt know this place existed, I'm looking for help, 1st of all sad news our bunny passed away last week following an abcess, we know we cant replace him and wouldnt try to. Snuggles was my 1st experience with rabbits and Ive been changed from living with german sheppards to living with bunnies!

We are thinking of getting another house bunny.

Can anyone know or recommend a breeder in South Wales?

hi there so sorry to hear about your bunny, but instead of getting a bunny from a breeder why dont you take a look on here and see if there is any bunnys or rescues in your area and take on a rescue bunny!

heres a list!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sear...ex=%&RabBond=%&County=Wales&Submit=++Search++

good luck eve x

thanks, I have spoken to South Wales animal rescue and I'm going to keep in touch with them they seem to have quite a few in at the moment, we are going away end of the week and will try and do something when we get back.

Sorry to hear about your bunny, but very glad you're thinking of giving a home to a rescue bun.
Looking forward to hearing your news.

SORRY ABOUT YOUR BUNNY . HOPE YOU FIND ANOTHER BUN TO HELP HEAL THE SPACE HE S LEFT. ADOPTING A RESCUE BUN CAN BE SO MUCH MORE REWARDING THAN BUYING A BUNNY.

ANGIE

Hi and welcome to the forums :D I'm so sorry to hear of your recent loss though :( Getting a rescue bun is a great idea, also Freeads has lots of bunnies looking for new loving forever homes.

rehoming better - I'll def rehome rather than a petshop bunny. though - they all need good homes.
rehoming best though

Back